Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Blingity Bling!

Hello & Happy Wednesday everyone! I have my Digital Tuesday DT card to show you today! Yep, I forgot to post it yesterday...it was appropriately placed on the challenge blog Tuesday,just not here.
Our lovely hostess this week is Carisa and she has issued a wonderful challenge...to use bling on your creation along with a digi, of course! Oh, I can tell you, the DT had a ball with this one!
This week our sponsor is My Grafico...they have a ton of digis to choose from and the winner will have their choice of 1 set! You have to play to win! And it's bling, how easy is that!!!


I had alot of fun with this one! These images are from the My Grafico set called Slumber Party! How cute is this little lass?! The set had other girls and all 'things' girlie included. I used gems, glitter, shimmery ribbon and Smooch for my bling! The Smooch is in her hair to add a sheen! And I know there aren't any flowers on this one, but I used some lavender Flower Soft...can you find it???
Yep, on her fuzzy slippers! How fun is that?!
Have you tried Flower Soft yet? It's soooo much fun to use, you're only limited by your imagination! SCACD now has the Polar White & Autumn Flower Soft in! I betcha can think of ways to use those colors for the upcoming seasons! lol
Well, I hope you'll have a chance to play along with The Digital Tuesday challenge this week, we love to see what you create!

Here are the challenges that inspired this card...
The Digital Tuesday Challenge~use a digi and bling.
Friday Sketchers~the sketch.
Creative Inspiration(Sun)~bling.
OCC~purples.
Whimsy chall.~friendships
Daring Cardmakers~sparkle/bling.
Kaboodle Doodles~digi images.
Doodle Palace~cute/unusual 'out of the box' ...that would be my flower soft slippers! :)

So that's it for me today, back to laundry and schoolwork! Hope you all have a sparkly day! Blessings!
You have read this article digi with the title Blingity Bling!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/blingity-bling.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blingity Bling!"