Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Alex and Jaxon!!!!!

Usually, well actually always.... when I look through my camera after I have taken pictures of an outing. I will always tell myself, ohhhhhh, this will be my next layout.... Soooo, Yesterday when we took the pictures of our downtown outing.... Alex and I were looking through the pictures and I told her My favorite one was the one of her and Jaxon....... I thought it would be fun for you to guess... A few of you left comments and guessed thanks for playing along. I do not know what Jenneke has up her sleeves but she said she picked her favorite and is doing something with it..... We will see which one it is and I will post whatever she is up to when she is finished but here is the layout I made.

You have read this article with the title Alex and Jaxon!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/alex-and-jaxon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Alex and Jaxon!!!!!"