Putting it away was a whole other experience. The tent was about to send K and I flying! It was really quite funny. Tina usually puts it together and takes it apart so effortlessly, but today Carly fell asleep in Tina's arms, so she talked us through the breaking down process. K and I looked like circus clowns. ha! So funny. I bet our bffs think that tent we gave them is the worst pain in the ass tent ever!!! I hope they give it another chance on a calm day.
The water looked SO good. I wanted to go for a swim. The water was even warm! I overheard the lifeguards warning the swimmers to be careful because there was a huge rip tide. So, the wind was effecting the swimming too, not just our tent...
We're home now. We got home early so Tina could prepare for her interview tomorrow. FINGERSSSSSS CROSSED. I'm going over to my mom's tomorrow, while Tina goes on her interview, so Carly can swim in the nice warm pool. We haven't been swimming in three days! Carly's doing so good! We have to keep practicing!!!
Tina and I love CARLY more than ANYTHING in the WHOLEEEEE WORLD!!!!!
You have read this article with the title Beach Today!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/beach-today.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Beach Today!"
Post a Comment