I finished my "N is for Now" page, just in time, because tomorrow the "O" prompt goes live! For this one, I just decided to capture the everyday "now" of my life. I had these prompts from an article on journaling by Ali Edwards, and I thought it was the perfect time to use them...
Now outside my window: the sun is shining, the wind is blowing and it's 81 degrees. I am wearing: yoga pants, a sweatshirt that says "we are one" & my orange polkadot readers. I am thankful for: Sundays with nothing on the agenda. I am creating: every day, and it feels great. I am reading: "Life is a Verb" by Patti Digh, "Wide Open" by Randi Feuerhelm-Watts & all my daily blogs and forums. I am hearing: the soft whir of my emac in an otherwise silent room. I am seeing: lots of little bits of paper all over the scraproom floor, Willie looking out the window & Johnny is chewing on a plastic patterned paper sleeve. It's another wonderful Sunday.
I can finally share my Scrapping The Music layout for the week too. The song is the Mary Tyler Moore theme, which is one that is close to my heart, because, not only did I grow up with that show, but her character lives in Minneapolis, and the whole concept of starting over all alone rings true for me too. In fact, when I started over and bought my own condo, the famous Mary Tyler Moore house was right in my neighborhood. Anyways, here's how my layout turned out... (click on the photo to enlarge it)
It was April of 2005. My divorce was behind me. I had new friends, an awesome new condo in the heart of Minneapolis, and my buddies Johnny and Willie by my side. I knew, finally, that everything was going to turn out great.
Come on over and play along - it's such a fun song to scrap!
I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update. Thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title All She Wants to Do is Scrap.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/all-she-wants-to-do-is-scrap_02.html. Thanks!
No comment for "All She Wants to Do is Scrap..."
Post a Comment