I did this layout for the Kiddielit challenge and for the Creative Therapy challenge. I painted watercolor paper with 2 colors of acrylic paint applied with a piece of cardboard, scribbled with an oil pastel, and then added whatever came to hand and mind. The quote is from Charlotte's Web and I just added my own journaling below it.
this layout is for Let's Get Shabby - challenge was to use gingham and floral. The fabrics are a mix of vintage and new, and amazingly, I sewed them on! the photo is of me many many years ago up at Lake Okabogee (sp?) in northern Iowa.I also completed two more layouts but they are DT work so I can't show them yet. I am feeling super inspired by some of the layouts I have seen lately on SIS and other websites, and trying to take advantage of that feeling and create a bunch.
Here's a link for a super blog giveaway http://callista72.blogspot.com/2009/07/birthday-winner-and-new-giveaway.html If you go there, be sure to say in your comment you found it on my blog. Thanks a bunch!
You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title New layouts and link to blog giveaway. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-layouts-and-link-to-blog-giveaway.html. Thanks!
No comment for "New layouts and link to blog giveaway"
Post a Comment