








I'm wearing my new reading glasses. Its weird. I'm not sure if this is an improvement. Its very strange.
Another thing I've been tripping out on lately is...that I have noticeably LESS hair. First I was thinking that it might be just the darker hair color my niece gave me recently making my scalp look whiter, but then I was thinking..WHY AM I SEEING SO MUCH SCALP??? I can even see scalp through my bangs... I read that when you are pregnant your hair appears thicker and you stay in the grow phase and then when you have your baby you go into the rest phase so you can lose 15% of your hair to make room for new hair, something to do with estrogen levels. Did I get that right? ANYWAY, I'm feeling extremely BALD, SERIOUSLY! And now, I have glasses. My toes look good! :)
I have a beautiful DAUGHTER and WIFE! :) I like the pouty lip. So cute. And Carly's drooling a lot lately.
See the drool...
I think she's teething already! My sister said the twins got their first tooth at 4 months!
I just asked Tina if I look smarter in my new reading glasses. And she said she walked through the door and wanted to start asking me intellectual questions. HAHAH!
You have read this article with the title BALDING with Glasses!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/07/balding-with-glasses.html. Thanks!
No comment for "BALDING with Glasses!"
Post a Comment