I hope everyone is enjoying their day! I needed to make some sympathy cards to keep on hand! It's not a card we enjoy making, but nonetheless it needs to be done. This one started with the quotation challenge for Cute Card Thursday. I saw this sentiment and thought it was quite suited for a sympathy card. These other challenges dictated what the card should include. Here we go..
Cute Card Thur~quotation
Simon Says~pink & brown
A Spoonful of Sugar~butterflies
ABC~R for Roses
Theme Thur~flourishes
CRAFT chall~3 flowers,2 papers &1 ribbon
Flutterby Wed chall~a flutter & any sketch
Sketches! {by Tamara}~sketch
The Pink Elephant~pink/brown/white
Paper Blooms~any 3 flowers
Pile It On~non-stamped sentiment
Aren't those crocheted flowers beautiful...they are from Paper Blooms! (Thanks Rose!!)
Have a beautiful weekend!
Peace, Love and Blessings to you!
You have read this article with the title Sympathy Card. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/sympathy-card.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Sympathy Card"
Post a Comment