This is Day #2 of sneak peeks for Anki's Sweethearts new release this Friday, June 12th!
These sweeties are an exclusive line sold @ Susana's Custom Art and Card Design store!
This is Little Helper and so appropriate for my Father's Day card today! My DH is a carpenter, I'm sure he's put up a fence or two in his youth! :)In showcasing this cutie, I was inspired by these challenges...
The Color Throwdown~brocade blue, so saffron, celery and bashful blue. Paper Popsicles~ a 'man' card w/the inside completed. The Res-Q-challenge~ create a card 'honoring ' the letter B (boy, boards), Created by Hand wanted to see Father's Day creations and the Creative Belli challenge~Father's Day and sketch (it was certainly my starting point, but I veered a bit!) I hope you are enjoying these peeks as much as I am bringing them to you!
Have a blessed day!
There's BLOG CANDY involved with this new release fun!What can you win:-(1) full set of the new Anki's Sweethearts stamps (series 2)-(1) one colored & signed print of Isac by illustrator Anki Bargman. How can you win:-Hop around the DT blogs & leave 1 comment on each DT member's blog -Then go back to the Follow Your Heart store blog & leave a comment on the appropriate post, letting us know you did the above task-You have until Thursday night (June 11th) at 11 pm (EST) to enter!! Winner will be picked by random.org and announced at 5 am (EST)!
You have read this article with the title A Sweet Little Helper!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/sweet-little-helper.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Sweet Little Helper!"
Post a Comment