Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm cookin' now...

Hello & Happy Thursday!!!

Thursday's are my days over on the
365 Cards Blog. Today's challenge is a card recipe:

4.25 x 5.5 inch card
solid background
2 patterned papers
stamped sentiment
3 jewels

check, check, check, check & check!

This has actually gone postal to someone...I absolutely ♥♥ the A Muse sentiment...had to team it up with the apple paper {both paper panels are on pop dots} from KI Memories.

Okay, ladies {& gents...we know that you are out there!}...show me whatcha got!

P.S.....Did you hear...Sunday marks the start of the 365 Cards Cosmo Cricket Week!!!! Darn, I "have" to make Cosmo Cricket cards all week....Life is GOOD!!!
You have read this article 365 DT / A Muse / ki memories with the title I'm cookin' now.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-cookin-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm cookin' now..."