Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Photo swap with Jenneke...

Well I am really enjoying these photo swaps. I think it brings all us blog friends closer. So I finally sat down tonight and finished the layouts I made for Jenneke. She sent me some fabulous photos of her children.... They are not children anymore they are all grown up.... I hope you like them Jenneke.... Sometimes it is hard to scrap other peoples pictures, I think the photo swap is the coolest cause I will get some layouts done by my talented and inspiring blogging friends. What an honor.... Here are the layouts I made for Jenneke.... Check out her blog Here.

[caption id="attachment_1275" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Happy Baby Smiles...."]Happy Baby Smiles....[/caption]

layouts 007

[caption id="attachment_1277" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Pretty Women!!!"]Pretty Women!!![/caption]

layouts 009I learned something new at the Summer Scrap event. Tanya a woman who attended, Used toole and straight pins to make an awesome embellishment on the page.

Hope you like your pages Jenneke!!! Hugs to you. Julie is next.....
You have read this article with the title Photo swap with Jenneke.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/photo-swap-with-jenneke.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Photo swap with Jenneke..."