Ok, I think this will be the last Father's Day creation for this year...the big day is Sunday already!
I saw some challenges calling for anything but a card, so I thought of one more little treat for Dad...a box of Tootsie Rolls, one of his favorites!
The stamps are from Great Impressions, I bought them from a little store in Branson, Missouri, while on vaca~Scrapbooks Forever!
I used this super easy tutorial to make my mini pizza box! The chair is watercolored, sparkled, cut out and popped. The lt blue bg is CB'd with circles and stamped with SU! seeing spots- dotted circles in wild wasabi and close to cocoa.
So onto the challenges..
Creative Inspirations~Anything but a card.
Cupcake Craft chall~Father's Day, NOT a card.
The Cuttlebug Challenge~Father's Day.
The Dutch Dare~an inspiration pix.
The Cuttlebug Spot~Father's Day.
Hope you're having a super fun Friday! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Dad's Day Treat Box. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/dad-day-treat-box.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Dad's Day Treat Box"
Post a Comment