Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Movie Madness I tell ya, MADNESS !

My revues and suggestions continue.

For our gay friendly audience.....
Movie :
**Losing Chase
It's a showtime/Hallmark movie. I think that says it all.
Oh and it was PG...maybe 13 because there was that one tiny little girl on girl peck in it. oh and the uncomfort of watching her son catch them do it is a mood buster. ugh.
DON'T TELL ME IT'S A GAY MOVIE IF THERE'S ONLY THAT ONE LITTLE PECK ! GAWD !
Not that we're looking for porn or anything but this movie was long and then that was it.
Kyra Sedgwick was in it and I love her and TiVo the Closer so I thought it a wise choice. She was the only thing really good in the movie. yes I still love her.

My rating
Why bother !

Movie :
**Show me Love
Swedish film. subtitled.
It was a Swedish version of The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love.
high school romance. cute.

My rating
Why not. (if you are a good reader, better yet if you know Swedish :)

Movie :
**Imagine Me and You
This is a mix between Kissing Jessica Stein and Notting Hill
Piper Perabo is in it. remember, she is in Cheaper by the Dozen, Coyote Ugly.
ANY WAYS. I have to say that this movie was a little harder for me to swallow.
I was ACTUALLY for the first time in my life cheering for the straight boy to get the girl.
(he was an EXTREMELY nice guy)
That being said. It was a cute movie. Love at first sight crap. Pg-13.
oh and it's especially good if you love the Turtles. and I do ! :)
My rating
Rent it. you're gay aren't you !

Not gay movies.
Movie :
**No Reservations
I love Catherine Zeta-Jones. Not this movie

My rating
I would watch it if I were sick and it was on TV and there wasn't a re-run of Will and Grace or Family Feud on. I'd flip between it and Golden Girls for sure.

Movie :
**Up
THE BEST movie. SO cute. Loved all of the characters.
My boys were entertained. That says a lot.
We all enjoyed it.

My rating
We will buy this and add it to our library of scratched and skipping DVD's.

Next up...I've heard the Mermaids Singing. We have it. Haven't watched it. Maybe tomorrow night.

You have read this article Movie Monday with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/movie-madness-i-tell-ya-madness-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "