Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

kindness....

Day 7 of Cosmo Cricket Week over at 365 Cards!

Today is Saturday which is Vicky's day over at 365 Cards and she has the Ever After kit.

Pam's Challenge:

Make a wedding card and incoporate the word "love" into the sentiment.

I love the colors in the Ever After line...I teamed them up with SU's Basic Gray paper/sentiment and went clean & simple. I have to tell you, I found that ivory wired ribbon in the J's $ bin...I had the gal check the price because it was a 10 yard roll..and yupper...$1!! Score!! It turned out to be an even bigger score when I realized that one side is grosgrain and the other satin.

Kindness....doesn't seem like a big word to most people but in my book it is huge in terms of character....kindness counts.

Say, it isn't sooo....the last day of Cosmo Cricket week. I tell you, I had a ball and I hope that you did too!
You have read this article 365 DT / cosmo cricket / k and co / stampin' up with the title kindness..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/kindness.html. Thanks!

No comment for "kindness...."