Happy Saturday! It's 3:46 a.m. here in Minnesota, and I am finally starting to get my mojo back! Yeayyyy! I had lots of fun tonight and if it wasn't so late, I would stay up and make another layout! In any case, I finished one. It's another Circle Journal layout - this time for Denise. Her theme is "Home" and whatever that means to you. The layout has to be a double 6x6. Here's what I came up with...

I used my new Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday" goodies (thanks Secret Sister!), plus a little black vintage Jenni Bowlin paper, and a journaling pen. The title quote is from the song "Homeward Bound" by Simon & Garfunkel. Click on the image to read the writing and see more of the details.
Okay, I will give you another hint about tomorrow's song at
Scrapping The Music. Ummm... Okay two hints. 1) It's a person as opposed to a band. 2) The title has six words.
Any ideas? Only one more day...
I'm off to get a little shut eye. Tomorrow's a busy day! Have a stupendous Saturday everybody! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Home.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/home_13.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Home..."
Post a Comment