Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Having an amazing time.....

I have a couple of photos of our embellishment bar.....

DSCF9034Picture 002Picture 001

We set up a ton of unique embellishments new and old. I have been so excited all day. Just want to Thank everyone for the comments and emails wishing us blessings and good luck for this weekend.......I have 40 in attendance. Wow....Pretty awesome. Thanks to all for your encouragement and support. There will be many more bigger events. Stay tuned for some great pics Matt and Stacy took. Thanks to Treasured Memories for our 30 % off coupons! Thank You Simply Scrappin' for our awesome goodie bags and the WOW...40% off everything in the store surprise sale. Everyone had a great time on our Midnight run. I appreciate you guys working extra hours thru lines of people. I want to thank Matt and Stacy for the amazing pictures they have been taking all day. You guys just keep on amazing me.

Most of all...Thank You God for your blessings. It is amazing how wonderful life can be with God in the mix of our daily grind. I could not do this with out my Lord.
You have read this article with the title Having an amazing time...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/having-amazing-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Having an amazing time....."