Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Carly and Mow!












Today is my last day of work until SUMMER! YIPPEE! Tina and I are on day 3 of our new organic lifestyle. We're doing good!!!

When I was a little girl my favorite toy was a little stuffed animal turtle. I named him MOW. Our cat Sarah meowed all the time, so MOW emerged from MEOW, without the E. :) My mom saw this turtle when she was on vacation and it reminded her of MOW. Unfortunatly, all hell broke lose when she came over to give us Mow, but thanks to therapy we're learning to cope with that. Which brings up the latest, my mom wants to have a Father's day pool party at her house. After that last outburst in our home, I told my mother that I needed a break from the rollercoaster ride she put us on and since she made the comment that Tina wasn't welcome at family functions, I told her that I didn't feel comfortable attending them either. I won't have my family divided. My mom said, "Well I guess its good that there are no holidays coming up. It will give us time to work on our relationship." I told my mother that if she and I didn't fight every other week, Tina might not be so recentful and on guard towards her. I know my mother will never change. I am the one who has to do that. But her we go...she just invited everyone over, didn't give a personal invitation to Tina and expects me to bring Carly over as the focal point of the party. I can't ask Tina to come to a family party when she doesn't feel welcome. My mother hasn't even appologized to Tina for calling her a Bitch and a little dyke in our own home. The whole thing makes me very uncomfortable. My next therapy session couldn't come soon enough. I go Wednesday at noon.
You have read this article with the title Carly and Mow!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/carly-and-mow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Carly and Mow!"