Well, we've made to Friday! The new Anki Sweethearts are now available @ Susana's Custom Art and Card Design shop! I know you'll be so pleased with them...they are a joy to work with! Today I chose to use this sweet little cheerleader, Julia, for a Father's Day card from my daughter. Daddy's little girl!
I layered her pom poms for fun; stamped them three times and cut each a bit smaller, colored and popped! I used the Stamps and Smiles sketch for this week!
That's it! Short post, huh? Well, I know you all want to run over to the SCACD store and order you're Sweethearts! But don't forget to checkout the store blog, Follow Your Heart, for the winner of the full set of Sweethearts first...it may be you!
Have a cheerful day! Blessings!!!
You have read this article with the title Anki's Sweethearts are Now Available!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/anki-sweethearts-are-now-available.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Anki's Sweethearts are Now Available!"
Post a Comment