Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You're one in a MELON....

Happy Thursday!!!

I can't believe that it is Thursday already...it is my day over on 365 Cards and I have the fabulous opportunity to work with this cute watermelon image from The Cutting Cafe! The challenge for today:

Watermelon is the inspiration: use the colors or an actual image of a watermelon on your card.

Watermelon just screams "summer" to me...I paired up the image with my top note die and A Muse "kitchen pink"...now how cute is that?! The preppy grosgrain is from M's $ spot from awhile ago...

I hope that you can play along...you gals are doing a fabulous job on the challenges this week!!


You have read this article 365 DT / A Muse / cutting cafe / top note die with the title You're one in a MELON..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-one-in-melon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You're one in a MELON...."