Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Surprise for Jocelyn!!!

I have met a wonderful friend thru my blog......Well many but today it is all about Jocelyn. She is a beautiful, wonderfully talented lady who just blesses me with her positive outlook on life. Visit her blog....She is in my blog roll!!! Well She asked me to scrap a few pictures for her and I was very honored and happy to do it. She has 2 beautiful grandsons, Gavin and Evan....I have to admit it is difficult to scrap for someone else. I enjoyed being challenged. Hope you like them Jocelyn.


They are in the mail today!!! Hugs my friend.


I asked Jocelyn to email me and tell me a bit about each picture....Here is what she wrote!!!


"The first pic is of Gavin....he was just wearing that silly hat!!!!"





[caption id="attachment_1143" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="SILLY HAT!!!"]SILLY HAT!!![/caption]


"The other two "pictures" are of Evan at Dutch Wonderland and he was checking out the petting zoo!!!!"





[caption id="attachment_1144" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Petting Zoo!!!"]Petting Zoo!!![/caption]


You have read this article with the title A Surprise for Jocelyn!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/surprise-for-jocelyn.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Surprise for Jocelyn!!!"