Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

soooo tweet...


You really just gotta love American Crafts...their papers are absolutely a-dorable! This is for the great CP#15. The acetate cards are a challenge to photog....I've been taking my pics outside...on my front porch floor/ground....on a foam core tri-fold presentation board..LOL. I'm thinking that my neighbors are wondering what the heck I'm doing. I've been fortunate that the Washington weather has been cooperating with me :)

I hope that you all had a great weekend! I had a super one!! On Friday night I had a delish dinner made by my friends {they recently took a Malaysian cooking class...I encouraged them to keep up the cooking classes...lol!}. On Saturday I watched my boy play soccer in the morning..it was gorgeous out...not freezing like it usually is :) I had a pedi and finally got to see Mama Mia....loved it!
Woot woot for CPS!!!
You have read this article acetate / american crafts / Card Patterns with the title soooo tweet.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/soooo-tweet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "soooo tweet..."