Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

So excited I peed a little !!!

I am so happy I can't even begin to tell you.
Now that your curiosity has set in, let me slowly lower your expectations in that I'm going to be the only happy person at the end of this story.
I planted some wisteria some 6 years ago hoping that soon it would wrap it's way around my entrance and grow lush purple grape like flowers welcoming people to my house.
6 years I've been waiting for this thing to bloom. Every summer I wait. and every summer thus far I've been thoroughly disappointed. UNTIL THIS YEAR !!
There is finally a flower. ONE. but maybe more will come.
GREAT GOOGLEYMOOGLEY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I'm so FRIGGIN happy I can't stand it.
I was jumping up and down like a school girl the other night and both of my boys came over next to me with equal amounts of excitement. (they never did get what I was so happy about...as I'm sure you don't either...aaahh, but oh well. I get it...EEEEEEEEEHHHHH !!!!!)
There she is. OH ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL.













Nathan is going to be walking soon. He has been letting go of things and just taking off....landing right on his face of course....but he's trying. He took his first 3 steps between me and Mommy J the other night. Soon little man.
Ryan seems to have better balance than his brother, but not as much guts. He's a little timid and won't yet venture forward on his own.

I was trying to capture Nathan on film the other day, but holding the camera I couldn't get the whole picture and every time I would back away from him he would drop and crawl to get to the camera.
I did capture him standing for a second though.


Last of all. My new motto. Never say never !
The end !
You have read this article with the title So excited I peed a little !!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/so-excited-i-peed-little.html. Thanks!

No comment for "So excited I peed a little !!!"