Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sassy Days...


Have you seen all the blinkies that I've been collecting on my blog? Sometimes it pays off...The peeps over at Sassafras spotted my blinkie and they sent me a bunch of goodies! Woot Woot! I thought that was pretty coolio of them, especially because I seriously ♥♥♥ sassy stuff!

This card is chock full of sassafras...the papers are
Vintage Yummy {gotta love that name}, the buttons are Sassy and I topped it off with one of their Paper Whimsies. The Sassy panel is on pop dots. When I saw Kazan's sketch with the scallops, it was the perfect opportunity to play with my new goodies!

I didn't have enough time to play with Lori's sketch but hope to on Saturday...I was racing around last night to crank this card out before the sun went away..I've been trying to take my photos outside. I also put together a gift set for d's son. He celebrates his 19th birthday tomorrow. Sheesh, it's a challenge putting together masculine gifts...it makes it even more of a challenge when they are younger, kwim? Anywho's, I'll post those tomorrow for you to take a peek at :)

Happy Friday!!!
You have read this article 2s4y / sassafras with the title Sassy Days.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/sassy-days.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sassy Days..."