Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

smiles and cupcakes


I decided to multi-task today...I combined yet another sweet cupcake image from the Cutting Cafe and CPS# 117.
Here's the thing, I can never get sick of cupcake images...they just scream "Happy" to me!!!

I printed the cupcake onto Stampin' Up's Urban Oasis dsp. I've been hoarding a whole lotta SU paper so I hope to use more of it during the next couple of weeks. I had to squeeze in an American Crafts Flair :) I wanted to pop on some sort of ribbon and the kind that worked the best was organdy....hmmm....I actually have all of my organdy in my garage sale pile...maybe I better take out the pale blues and a couple of other colors...both the grosgrain and double faced satin ribbons were just too thick. The little black felt flower is trimmed off of a stripe of adhesive trim...don't remember where I bought the stuff but I like the pop of black on the cupcake.

Please be sure to check out Gloria's project for Cutting Cafe Week over at 365 Cards! She'll be using a different image than a cupcake :)

Oh boy, the kids and I have been having a fun, fun, fun weekend! We took a fabulous walk along the river on Saturday. On Sunday we spent a chunk of time playing tourist and walking around the Pike Place Market and downtown Seattle. We've certainly lucked out with the weather...it's been in the low 70's...absolutely gorgeous!!
You have read this article american crafts / cps / cutting cafe with the title smiles and cupcakes. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/smiles-and-cupcakes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "smiles and cupcakes"