Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sassy mac


This week on Card Patterns, our very own 365 Cards Pam is the sponsor! Mackenzie Mae Card Kits is sponsoring CP#14!!!! My card is made primarily using the supplies from the current Mac Mae kit. I used my own Stampin' Up Basic Gray for the card base and the inchies. I absolutely adore the pattern papers in the kit! I used the Sassafras 6x6 pad...you might know that I really dig Sassafras :)

Here are some other cards that I made out of the Mackenzie Mae Card Kit:




You really do need to go check out the May 2009 kit....it is most FABulous!
You have read this article Card Patterns / mac mae card kits / sassafras with the title sassy mac. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/sassy-mac.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sassy mac"