Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

rockstar birthday trio


Birthday's...I love them...it doesn't even have to be mine!

I put together this little trio for d's son who is celebrating his 19th birthday today. What could be better than chocolate/candy?!!! I really love the DCWV Rockstar stack for masculine cards. You're going to chuckle but the paint can tin is recycled from 'd'...I filled it for Halloween and the dude knows me all too well, he gave it back to me to recycle! The chipboard quote is one of those Flowers to Flourishes buys...
The star panel on the card is on pop dots...clean & simple...no added bling or flowers...oy vey, that's hard...actually not so hard because of that particular print but I'm definitely a girlie card maker.

Remember to check back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card!
You have read this article altereds / DCWV / masculine with the title rockstar birthday trio. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/rockstar-birthday-trio.html. Thanks!

No comment for "rockstar birthday trio"