Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Rocking Teen Birthday!




Here's a quickie b'day card for a teen I know! He plays electric guitar with the worship team at our church! I originally bought this H&M stamp set for the guitar but I was able to ink up some of the other stamps when I saw The Corrosive Challenge this week was rock music! The Crafty Creations challenge was to use metal and Paper Blooms gave color inspiration with red, white & blue! The layout was inspired by Laura's #26 sketch over @ 2 Sketches 4 You, though it took on a life of it's own!

Are you getting ready for a "rockin" weekend? We have a few things planned but I hope to be able to craft a little this weekend too, I still feel a bit "removed" since returning from vaca! Abundant Blessings to all who read here!
You have read this article with the title Rocking Teen Birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/rocking-teen-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rocking Teen Birthday!"