Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Offbeat gift










This is my first official Limelight Papercrafts project!

Mandy issued a challenge to create a baby card and either a project or a gift that could be given to a new baby or new momma!
I started off with the Basic Grey OffBeat 6x6 pad. I based the entire project around the oh-so-fun-Offbeat-patterns!!! This gift is something that I've been doing for baby showers. I create a set of birthday cards and give them to the momma-to-be. Actually, I have her Baby Shower guests pick a card and write in it for the baby-to-be. I then collect the cards and mail them to the birthday boy/girl for the specified birthday!

I used Fabriano cards for the base of the birthday cards. The clear card box is actually recycled from a friend...and since the Fabriano's are a smidge smaller than the card box, I decided to use some of the Offbeat to make a little hiding place for a pen and postage stamps!

Be sure to check out Mandy's Prima giveaway on the Limelight Papercrafts Blog!!!

P.S. I managed to make it through another Aikido lesson the other night!! I tell you, EVERYONE is soooo patient with me...
You have read this article baby / basic grey / limelight with the title Offbeat gift. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/offbeat-gift.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Offbeat gift"