Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

neighbor-update

I did it.. I did it... Neighbor invited Kyron and me to her place.  She has a son who is 3 and going to be 4 in June.    I was so nervous!  Of course - me deaf and her is hearing...  Anyway.. It went well!!  I almost cancel but I told myself that I can' t do that.  She was awesome.  She knows a little sign language and wants to learn more so that she can communicate.  Hope we will get together soon...   I know I didn't talk much. She said - you will talk more when you get know me... I laughed.  I just don't know what to say.  LOL  (I am not shy!)  Boys played well! Whew...  
--------------------------------------
Exciting news!!! Hollie will be there to witness "Activation Day" on June 3rd.  I love her boss!!!  Her boss was asking her how is Tonya doing?  when is her activation day? all that... Hollie, my darling just told her that blah blah.. Her boss said you go and witness as it is a special day and only one time thing in life... Come back and make up hours that you miss...  Go with Tonya!  Is she best?  Oh thank you Hollie's boss so much!!!  I'm so exciting and so happy :o)
You have read this article with the title neighbor-update. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/neighbor-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "neighbor-update"