Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

{make a wish}

Happy Mother's Day!!

Welcome to
Super Sketchy Sunday!! You gotta go check out the 365 Cards blog today! We have a special guest designer AND she also created the sketch for today! On top of everything else, we also have a special prize for today's sketch challenge!

It is always a challenge for me to photog my clear cards...today's base is actually a frosted one from SheetLoad Shortcuts. Thanks to the wonderfully talented Ingrid who enabled me :) I was super fortunate to win some very awesome blog candy from her. It included a gift card for the Shortcuts shop. The frosted card blanks are fabulous to work with. They even take to rub-ons..My card is filled with Amy Butler Goodness along with Stampin' Up Basic Gray. The rub-on is Basic Grey. The grosgrain is from Paper Zone.

Check out the gift card holder I won from Ingrid:



Ingrid has "over the top" attention to detail...She even sent me a Shortcuts Gift Card Holder to alter! Thanks my dear!!!

I cannot wait to see your take on today's sketch!!!!

I hope all you ladies are having a fabulous Sunday!
You have read this article 365 DT / Amy Butler / basic grey / clear card base with the title {make a wish}. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/make-wish.html. Thanks!

No comment for "{make a wish}"