Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Living on the Edge

Happy Thursday!

Today is my day over at 365 Cards...and today's Challenge is:

Living on the Edge

Decorate the edges of at least 3 sides of the card.

In true "Amy Form" I sent Pam 2 cards...The one above was my first one and this one is my "stepped up" version:

My brain is always "clicking" with ideas...even "d" has noticed that...the other day in his car I was really looking at his newer Starbucks travel mug...it has a coolio design and he mentioned that he knew that my ole brain was working overtime....Anywho's....I was thinking of my card and when I woke up on Wednesday morning..yup, at 3 a.m., I immediately went upstairs to pop the ribbon on my card and "aaahhhh" everything was beh-tah, kwim?

No surprise that the pattern paper is Sassafras...the cardstock is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie...you had to have noticed all those buttons...I splurged and bought the vintage button collection over at PTI...I just adore buttons...

Okay, show me what you got ladies...

P.S. Have you got Cutting Cafe Week marked on your calendars? Beginning this Sunday, May 24th, we will begin featuring some wonderful printable images on our cards that you will not want to miss. And of course there will be a prize winner at the end of the week!!
You have read this article 365 DT / pti / sassafras with the title Living on the Edge. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/living-on-edge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Living on the Edge"