Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

life shared....


Happy Friday!!!!
TGIF!!!!
It's nice to have some stashes of cards that I haven't posted....yesterday and today are busy for me at work since it is the end of the month so I haven't had a chance to be crafty :( No craftiness makes Amy a smidge grouchy...LOL....seriously....

Perhaps the sketch or my card look a bit familiar? It is actually what I submitted for the Card Patterns DT call. In a nutshell, I was very thankful that I made the Top 20. I had fun with the sketch and love how my card turned out so that is what is important to me. Maybe next time...I can be a persistent whipper snapper! I'm sooo excited to see what the new Design Team has in store for us!! A special "woot woot" for Laurel!!!! That girl rocks!!

Any big plans for the weekend? I have my boy's soccer game on and then I'm going to attempt to make this for part of d's daughter's birthday gift. I just think it is the cutest thing ever! BTW, I wanted to do a "shout out" to my blogging buddy Steph and her daughter....check out this post.

You have read this article Amy Butler / Card Patterns with the title life shared..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/life-shared.html. Thanks!

No comment for "life shared...."