Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

life is good


When I saw Moxie Fab World's Citrus Color Challenge I knew that I wanted to play. Seriously, who can resist those colors?! I've been neglecting my sweet Hero Arts Big Owl. I popped her on dimensionals. I used Stampin' Up River Rock, Old Olive and So Saffron and I picked out coordinating Copic colors {yg63/pea green & yr31/light reddish yellow}. I tell you, Cath over at MFW rocks....I always enjoy her pics from blogville and everything that she shares...such a fab place. Go check out what she's got going on there!!!

Remember to check back tomorrow and actually all week, it is Cutting Cafe Week over at 365 Cards!!!
--------------------------------------------
recipe
stamp: hero arts
ink: memento rich cocoa, copics
paper: stampin' up haiku dsp, so saffron and river rock
accessories: sei buttons, rabom ribbon, su river rock stitched ribbon, su rub on & dimensionals
You have read this article hero arts / moxie fab world with the title life is good. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/life-is-good.html. Thanks!

No comment for "life is good"