Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I've been playing in the paint!


And now for something completely different...
~John Cleese
There is no way I'm going to tell you all the products I used on this card...just know, if it looked old & gold, it's on there!
It all started with a sketch and a vintage theme! Here are the challenges that inspired me...
Twisted Thursday Chall ~ sketch & monochrome (sepia/gold)
Artsy challenge ~gold leaf
Paper Blooms ~resist embossing
Rosie-Dee's ch.~embossed stamping
ABC ch.~pearls
Graphics were provided by The Vintage Moth and The Graphics Fairy! I hope you enjoyed my little experiment in acrylics on paper! Have a sparkly day and be Blessed!
You have read this article with the title I've been playing in the paint!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-been-playing-in-paint.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I've been playing in the paint!"