Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hi cupcake!



I was actually able to put this cupcake card together on Friday morning...yup, while my angelic children were snoozing...I had it photog'd by 6:00 a.m. and then grrrrrrrr...I could not for the life of me get the background to go white. I'm sooo not techie and I really should break open the Photoshop Elements that I've had, well, for a while...but sorry, onto the card:

I wanted to get one last Cutting Cafe Cupcake image in for this week...end the 365 Cards Cutting Cafe Challenge Week with a bang :) I was able to combine it with Kazan's sketch for this week!

The pink paper is ala A Muse...the others are all Stampin' Up. All the chipboard is American Crafts {how many bought thickers the other day on Peachy Cheap? :insert evil enabling laughter:}. The ribbon is M's $ spot...

Here's to a magnificent Saturday!!!
You have read this article 2s4y / american crafts / cutting cafe / thickers with the title hi cupcake!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/hi-cupcake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hi cupcake!"