Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Heyyyyyyyy!

This cracks me up every time I look at it!

(pardon me, while I ROTFL, {snort}) OK...


Can you believe this is a FREEbie from Dustin Pike? Of course you can, he's very generous with his fabulous images! This is such a perfect image too for this card. I have a friend, known him all my life, who lost his job (sad) but was offered a job with a different company "minutes" later (happy).


Again with the masculine card, so no foo-foo here! Plenty of distressing though! I colored with pastels, markers and pencils. I used Shimmerz for the blue puddle of slobber and "snow" for the white stuffing. The tan papers are from SU! DSP and the lt blue is from the scrap pile! The bg stamping is from the It's About Time, SU! retired set. Sentiment's CG as is the inside, shown below!


I had so much fun coloring this, and I'm so happy for my friend, yeah! I think he will enjoy receiving this smile in the mail!


Wishing you all snorts & giggles today.......and much love! Blessings!



Challenges...

Colour Create~blue, tan, ecru & glitter

Simon Says~Iris' lovely sketch

and the brand spanking new,

CRAFT challenge~a new something!


You have read this article with the title Heyyyyyyyy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/heyyyyyyyy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Heyyyyyyyy!"