Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

cupcake!


Good Monday Morning!!!

I was super creative on Mother's Day...actually cranked out a bunch of cards and managed to start a purge of my "creative studio". I had a magnificent Mother's Day. My kids made me a ton of candles, made me breakfast and planted a bunch of new flowers in my pots that are on our front porch.

Onto my card...I recently discovered Bella Blvd while I was shopping in Montana. How could anyone resist that sweet cupcake paper? It was a perfect fit for Jen's sketch for this week...I dug out a fab wooden heart ala Lemon Tree Studios over on Etsy.

I hope that you have a fabulous week!!!


You have read this article A Muse / Bella Blvd / cupcake / etsy / sfytt with the title cupcake!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/cupcake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "cupcake!"