Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creative Projects For The Weekend...

Okay, so I didn't get a whole lot of cleaning done, which means I also didn't get any creating done. I think I need a list. Here are my creative goals for the weekend...

1. Finish cleaning scraproom. Done
2. Make charms for charms swap. Done
3. Complete a project for current challenge at "The Next Step" blog.
4. Complete two circle journal layouts.
5. Take lots of pictures.
6. Stop in at the scrapbook garage sale. Done
7. Pick up some glossy gel medium and/or modeling paste. Done
8. Complete first assignment for "Collage Couture" class. In Progress

It's good to have goals. I probably won't make it through the whole list, but I am going to have fun with it and try. I will be back with updates.

What are you up to this weekend?
You have read this article with the title Creative Projects For The Weekend.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/creative-projects-for-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creative Projects For The Weekend..."