Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Crate Owls..



This is for the CPS#115 Sketch! I found this fabulously fun Crate paper while I was in Montana...isn't it absolutely a-dorable? Who doesn't love owlies and other critters??!!! I fussy cut a couple of the owlies and decided they needed to be nestled onto something to make them pop. I used an American Crafts felt flower...Have you noticed my trend of non-sentiment cards? I typically do this so that I can then design the card for the occasion when it arises...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and taking a peek!
You have read this article american crafts / cps / crate paper with the title Crate Owls... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/crate-owls.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Crate Owls.."