Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Changed Blog Name Again

My old blog was linking my new blog name in goog.le so I took us off goo.gle and changed our name again so there hopefully won't be a tie to the old name. I want this media to be a safe place for venting and a place to journal. I do know that if you write it down, you never know who might stumble across it. When changing names I made a decision to be more mature and vent less about my mother. I want to be an example for my daughter. I know that Carly will be looking to my relationship with my mother as a model for us, which scares me a little. I'm learning about healthy boundaries, trusting in the decisions my partner and I make for our family, and most of all, I want to show my gratitude for all that I have each and every day!
I have this new responsibility to be a role model to my daughter in everything that I do, from the way I eat to the relationships I have in my life. This gives me the opportunity to be the best that I can be and live the way I've always wanted to live.

There are SO many things I need to learn to be a better mom for Carly. One thing that I am certain I know I NEED to improve on is my cooking skills. I have always been a lean cuisine frozen low cal dinner girl. Tina and I waste tons of money going to restaurants on food we don't even like half the time, that's not good for us. I want to cook organically, so we can fuel our bodies and minds with healthy beautiful food that makes us feel GOOD. My best friend K is such an inspiration to me. Yesterday, Carly and I went to her house and they cooked SALMON on the grill. It was DELICIOUS! I've never made fish in my life. I've never even turned on a grill! Tina usually does the grilling. Anyway, point is, that's just ONE of the things that I know will make our family happy and healthy. The next thing is...we need to have an active lifestyle. Since, Tina and I have been trying to get pregnant we hardly work out. Both of us miss being active and keep saying that we are going to get back in shape. I can't wait until to be able to put Carly in the jogger and jog! I want to get back into boxing and yoga, even if its just working out to a dvd! Look at MEL.B! :) ha! She lost all her 60 lbs of baby weight from doing videos at home! Then she made her own work out dvd!
Carly's asleep on my lap right now. She's SUCH A LOVE. I have so many plans for us. I love our family and I know how blessed we are...even with these bumps in the road we've been experiencing with this horrible rental. I can't wait to unpack and get organized again in a nice clean environment. We're TOTALLY grossed out here. We will NEVER rent a place with carpet again, unless its BRAND NEW! (LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!)
My brilliant friend J and her husband wrote an AWESOME letter to the property management company who rented us this place. The letter stated that this place is inhabitable because of the cat urine odors, causing Tina's allergies and asthma to flair up and therefore violates the contract breaking our lease effective immediately. They went on and on! J and her husband are MY HEROS! J said she'd send the letter to them today. I can't believe how many brilliant and wonderful friends Tina and I have. :)










You have read this article with the title Changed Blog Name Again. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/changed-blog-name-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Changed Blog Name Again"