Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Case of the Curious Card...

I decided to try out The Case of the Curious Card Challenge over at The Greeting Farm!! Yay...my first one! So, I wanted to make a card for my brother (United States Marine Corp!!) for Memorial Day. I could NOT think of a better stamp set then The Greeting Farm's Hero stamp set!

Here's my card...

The challenge is to CASE a curious card ;)
A little closer look at our Hero...you can't really see but I added crystal lacquer on his eye gear...


Memorial Day in the USA is next weekend...remember to Thank a member of the United States Military for their service to our Country and remember those who died for this Country.
God Bless Our Troops!!
You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures with the title The Case of the Curious Card.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/case-of-curious-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Case of the Curious Card..."