Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Woohoo....my first scrapbook challenge...



Well, I have a new {{love}} in my life!! Scrapbook challenges! Wow....did I have fun doing this! My girl, Michelle at Everyday Scrapbook is running a great scrapbooking challenge for the month of April!! Yikes...did I cut it close or what! I started this page last night and had so much fun working with it...that I dreamed about it last night! LOL! It was very late when I started it so I only got part way thru....my plan was to finish it up this morning. HOWEVER, when I woke this morning (5:50am est) the POWER was OUT! This is particularly frustrating because winter is OVER!! Hello, Mr. Electric Company CEO...enough is enough! Please stop toying with my emotions this way! My scrap room is on the shadier side of the house and since it was raining cats and dogs outside there was no light to be gathered from outside. So, after I called and gave Mr. Electric Company CEO's little workers a piece of my mind (ok...I really didn't but I wanted to!!) my 8 y.o. and I decided to hit the movies. Oh yeah, it's school vacation here and since we just took a vacation we are hangin' at home this round. We hit the new Hannah Montana movie and as much as I thought it would bring me to feeling violently ill....to my surprise it was a relatively sweet little movie. But enough rambling....back to scrapbooking....so after a movie, lunch and a once through of Walmart, we came home and YEAH....power was back on! I finished up this layout and really LOVE it! I maybe....."bent" the rules a smidge....my title would not fit all on top so I worked it across the top and down the side. And since my Easter pictures are only in my head since dum-dum here forgot her camera, I had to go with soccer instead.





p.s. did ya notice the date on my layout???....Yeah, this is how far behind I am! Tells me I should do MORE of these challenges and get caught up! Go visit Michelle and check out all the other beauties over there!!

One more thing...how do you take pictures of your scrapbook pages?? This is my first time trying to photograph a scrapbook page and MAN, IT'S HARD! At least to me!! I want it to be straight on and hmmmm I had a hard time with that! Any suggestions??

Thanks for stopping by...
You have read this article challenges / pictures / scrapbooking with the title Woohoo....my first scrapbook challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/woohoomy-first-scrapbook-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Woohoo....my first scrapbook challenge..."