Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Possible post titles :

**WTF !!?? translation : what the frock ?

**An officer and a gentlewoman

**I'm so pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty you'd think I was gaaaaay ! (J didn't appreciate the humor in this one. I posted it anyway)

**The other princess....Natya (pronounced prinshesh nah-dee-ya)

**Because I've always wanted to be able to sing, "Mah Brown eyed girl"

**I wanted an Emily I got a Natalie.

**Sister or Mister ??(J's)

**Seriously though. He's kinda pretty right ?


















We knew it was only a matter of time before she started dressing either the dog or the babies up. Sadie looks relieved don't you think. Or maybe worried. that's it. worried.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/possible-post-titles-wtf-translation.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "