Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tina's best friend is coming over!







I did the breast pump again today at 10:30 and got a little over 2 ounces! I let the breast pump stay on there for ten minutes and it appeared to have stopped getting milk and then all of a sudden more started spraying out. Freaked me out a little! :) Then at 1:30 I decided to try to feed Carly with my breast to see if she remembered how to do it. She didn't skip a beat! It was great giving it a rest and using the pump. I think it helped my nipples heal. Also, I let Carly stay on the one side let her take her time for about 40 minutes. She was all passed out, so I pumped the other side and got another ounce. Carly is Miss Versatile! I'm SO proud of her!
I'm going to give her the most food tonight late so hopefully it will make her want to sleep.




I think I'm being too efficient with the breast pump on my left side...because my left boob hurts and feels really full compared to my right breast. OUCH! It also hurts in my armpit glands.
You have read this article with the title Tina's best friend is coming over!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/tina-best-friend-is-coming-over.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tina's best friend is coming over!"