Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

summertime...


Happy Sunday!!! You know what that means....365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!! What a great sketch by Pam...I started with the "summer" panel and then picked my papers to coordinate. I tell you, I bought a huge MME {My Minds Eye} kit via Peachy Cheap when I first found out about them and it has been absolutely fabulous! I wanted to add some texture to the card so I sewed around the "summer" panel...who doesn't love madras plaid? Isn't that what it is called? Madras plaid? Anywho's...that smidge of crochet trim is ala J's...can you believe it was another clearance special and get ready for it...$0.47/yard...what the heck?! I bought what was left...I don't even think I got a whole yard but hey, at least there was some left for me! The buttons were from my stash'ola. Check it out...I even glammed up the interior...I never do that but it seems to be the trend...those over achievers** that make me feel like I have to start doing it too..lol. Naaahhh...I didn't do it because of that...I did it because my 12 x 12 white cardstock is cheap'ola...it is flimsy so I added the interior panels to make it sturdier. That's actually a journal square panel on top of the swiss dots.

On Saturday my boy had a soccer game in the morning..sheesh, it was freezing...I woke up early to get a bunch of projects done...I'm almost completed with everything..I was able to get a ton done friday night too. I've been super crazy busy doing some design team projects along with some other surprises...more on that later :)
I hope to be back later with pics of RAK's along with some bloggy awards..

**over achievers, I chuckle that used that word...from the girl that wakes up at 3 a.m. to get through blogs and get projects done...not to mention consuming way too much coffee...like 8...Good Lord...okay, I'm really typing this up on Saturday night and it is almost 11 pm...oy...don't do the math on the number of hours I've been up...ouch. Okay, I'm logging out now :)
You have read this article 365 DT / mme with the title summertime.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/summertime.html. Thanks!

No comment for "summertime..."