Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sorry I've Been Away...

I am so sorry I've been absent from blogland this week my friends!

Gosh the week has flown by! I have been feeling slightly under the weather. Not sick really, just super tired and super busy at the same time - not a good combo! Aargh! So, anyhoo I tried to lay low and take care of myself and didn't do alot besides my day job and sleep, and it paid off. I am feeling much perkier and almost back to myself today!

Now I am thinking about how behind I am in all my projects! Here's what I have to catch up on...

Project 365 - this past week's layout
Project 52 ATCs - this week and last week
A Year In The Life of an Art Journal - "H"
Scrapping The Music - layout for this coming Sunday's song (it's an awesome song!)
Finish the layout I started at last weekend's crop

Plus I have things to show you - like the awesome present that I got from my Secret Sister this week! It's super fun!

And I have a couple of tutorials to share with you from my Project Catwalk final projects!

Luckily the weekend is coming up, so I have time to do some catching up!

I will be back tomorrow with another update! For now, I will leave you with a couple of pictures I recently took on a walk in the neighborhood. They make me feel peaceful...


Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Sorry I've Been Away.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/sorry-i-been-away.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sorry I've Been Away..."