Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sassy deer

This sassy'licious card is for Jen's SFYTT...I hadn't had a chance to ink up the sweet deer in The Greeting Farm's Forest Friends...so I knew I was going to team her up with my Sassafras papers. All the white portions of her are glittered up with Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds and I used Copic Frost Blue for a smidge of eyeshadow..LOL. The buttons are from my Foof-a-la bag...love those things!!

I hope that everyone had a magnificent weekend...why do the days just fly by at warp speed? Oh yes, perhaps it was because my daughter had her belated birthday slumber party on friday night...she invited 7 girls and most of the evening they spent playing Rock Band. I don't own a Wii, just borrowing it, but I can see what all the hoopla is with that Rock Band {do they have a disco version?}. ...it is fun, although it makes me realize how shot my hand-eye coordination is. Back in the 80's I'd spend my allowance at the arcade playing video games...you know..Pac-Man, frogger, centipede, donkey kong...those days are long gone :) Anywho's, back to the slumber party...my daughter had a ton of fun, and that's what it is all about...oh yeah, and it got her to clean her bedroom {bonus!}.

Here's to a happy Monday and a fabulous week!!!
You have read this article foof-a-la / sassafras / sfytt / the greeting farm with the title sassy deer. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/sassy-deer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sassy deer"