Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

May Flowers







April showers bring May flowers, well we had lots of showers, so..........

Here's another Penelope digi stamp from Pollycraft. The lovely Pops choose orange for the Pollycraft challenge this week, I love orange, it's so bright and cheery!



I colored her with Prismas & SU! markers and drew some 'Charlie Brown' grass. The DP is MME, the flowers-retro punch and CB'd, parts of a sizzix swirl, leaves-MSpunch, brads SU and the MS scallop punch for my edges.



I wanted to play along in the Scrappy Frog challenge whose theme is 'It's Spring' and the Stamp Something challenge 'Showers/Flowers. And I added my decorative edge for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge-'Getting Edgy'! Fun stuff! Well, today promises to be quite busy so I'll will be visiting you tonight to look at all your beautiful creations! Know that you are loved and cared for.......and BE BLESSED!
You have read this article with the title May Flowers. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/may-flowers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "May Flowers"