Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

happy birthday ala starbucks & sfytt...

I've been really enjoying Jen's sketch challenges. I knew that I was going to use this week's sfytt with a starbucks card I picked up for a former co-worker.
Isn't this Starbucks card just a-dorable? I always love seeing what they have....they really should venture out to paper crafts...

This is my wild take on Jen's sketch...The gift card is nestled in the holder... I was going to try to do a coffee theme but decided to go with the cupcakes. I've been seriously hoarding those little Martha felt cupcakes...I oh-so-wanted to use a wide black grosgrain ribbon with polka dots but that would cover up too much of the starbucks gift card holder so I opt'd for the skinny mini...

I actually have 2 posts for today so make sure you check out my other one...it has little snippets of a sneak peek....

You have read this article basic grey / martha / sfytt / starbucks with the title happy birthday ala starbucks & sfytt.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-birthday-ala-starbucks-sfytt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "happy birthday ala starbucks & sfytt..."