Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cupcake'licious!

Today's 365 Cards Scor-it Challenge is an Accordion Card! The cardboard panels I used for the front & back are recycled {gotta love that!}...I used the Stampin' Up Top Note die and Basic Grey Cupcake papers for this project....gotta love the white felt thickers...The card is held together with white twill.

Take a peek at the inside:


Each "page" is 4 inches tall by 3 inches wide. I loved using the Mini Scor-it for the pages..easy smeasy. I finally got to use the sweet cupcake die I bought via Stampin' Up! The happy stamp is ala Impress...LOVE that store. I hope you all aren't getting sick of my thickers...lol.

Well, this is my last project for Scor-it week. I hope that you've enjoyed taking a look at my projects this week and that perhaps I've inspired you a smidge...I can't wait to see YOUR accordion card!!!

You have read this article 365 DT / cupcake die / thickers / top note die with the title Cupcake'licious!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/cupcake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cupcake'licious!"