We found a house yesterday that we like! Its in a really nice neighborhood and its not far from my school. Its the same size as the Perfect house, but to me it seems bigger. It does need work, but it is also 25,000 cheaper than the Perfect house. This way we could completely buy it on our own. I was really excited about it. I sent the video to my mom to show her. I thought she'd get excited for us, but she was completely against it. She thinks 1118sq feet was just way too small for us and will have a horrible resale value. I'm sorry, but any house by the coast is going to sell just fine. Houses are usually way smaller by the coast than houses inland because land is so much more expensive. I just don't understand my mother's logic. We only have a certain small amount that we qualify for. I don't want to owe a ton of money to my mom either, so we're totally cool with buying something we can afford.
Tina and I just got back from the house again. There are quite a few repairs that we'll need to do before we move in. It looks like the range oven won't close all the way and the same is happening with the dishwasher drawer. What's up with that? So, yeah, we hated the white old appliances anyway, but didn't think that was going to be one of the first repairs. It looks like all new appliances will cost about $1260 bucks..Then the sink and garbage disposal and plumbing issue..probably another $850? I'm hoping we can get a don't pay now pay later-much later with no interest at home.depot or something. The most important thing is that we have a place to call home. :)
You have read this article with the title We Found a House We Like!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/we-found-house-we-like.html. Thanks!
No comment for "We Found a House We Like!"
Post a Comment